We’re working hard already with getting the 4th of July event plans going! If you would like to be involved, please see the below ways you can make that happen…
- Volunteers are always amazing- we will need help the day of with multiple activities
- Our next meeting is February 23rd from 4-5, located at the EP School District office off of Royal Ave- we would love to see you there to learn more
- Vendors- it’s $50 per 12 x 12 space, if interested please email Joni Parsons at email@example.com
- We’re looking for more food truck vendors as well
- We’re bringing back the Fun Run
- If you would like to participate in that, please email Ruth Jenks at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to be in the Parade?
- Please email Kathy Sell to get more information- email@example.com
Also, the Vintage Fair with be May 20th (more information to come). We will be having a committee meeting for this event soon! If you’re interested in becoming a vendor at this event, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank you!
President of the Eagle Point and Upper Rogue Chamber of Commerce