The Antelope Covered Bridge was built in 1922. Another similar bridge was torn down by the county. Area residents wanted this one preserved and following many fundraisers and endless hours of volunteering, and it was moved 12 miles down two state highways to downtown Eagle Point in 1987. It straddles Little Butte Creek and provides a safe passage over the creek for school children. It is at the corner of Main and Royal. Its entrance is marked with large stones and on each stone is a plaque honoring those who served in various wars.