Volunteer to carry one of the 57 state/territory flags at the Independence Day Parade! This will be the kickoff and will lead the 2019 Independence Day Parade. Individuals, families, groups, organizations, are invited to volunteer.
All ages are encouraged to take part. Physical requirement is being able to walk the parade route and to carry the flag which is on a dowel so they're not that heavy.
If you would like to carry a flag just fill out the form. If you don't see the state that you would like to carry available, it's because it has already been claimed.
Thank you for participating in the 2019 Eagle Point 4th of July Parade, "Welcome to the neighborhood."
Thank you for your interest in having a float in the 2017 Eagle Point Independence Day Parade, “A Salute to Our Veteran’s.
There is NO entry fee, although donations are accepted. If you’d like to make a donation please make checks payable to: Eagle Point Chamber of Commerce or you can donate on line here:
The parade organizes at Eagle Point High School. All entries (except cars) judged according to theme compliance.
Car entries judged under commonly accepted guidelines.
To be eligible for judging, entries must be in line before category time listed below.
Persons/groups violating these rules will be removed from the parade.
- Absolutely NO candy or water may be shot or thrown into the crowd from any parade entry!
- Children in parade MUST be accompanied by adult (18 years or over)
- No walking dogs unless wearing “booties”. Dogs may ride on/in parade vehicles. Dogs must be good natured and in complete control at all times.
- All horses, livestock, and other animals must be pre-approved.
First, second, third place ribbons will be awarded in the following categories:
Vehicles, Floats, Music, Children/Family/Church/Schools, livestock, people choice and judges choice.
Please click the image below and fill out the on-line form below, or you can print off a PDF available on this link and mail it in.
We are now accepting vendor applications for the Eagle Point 4th of July street fair, the BIGGEST day in the Upper Rogue. This year’s theme is ‘Welcome to the neighborhood’ and we would like to welcome you to be a part of this special day in Eagle Point.
Just click on the image below for a printable PDF form that you can mail back to Eagle Point & Upper Rogue Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 1539 Eagle Point, OR 97524, or can submit via email to Ann Grossman.
Registration is now open for the annual Eagle Point July 4th 5K and Fun Run. All proceeds go towards the July 4th day long celebration. We hope you come for the Fun Run and stay for the day. The new Main Street spray park will be open, bands will play and we hope to top last year ’s spectacular fireworks show.
This year, the Fun Run, will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons for participants in the standard age categories up to 80+. There will also be a special award for the overall winners.
- Pre-registrations must be received by Saturday, July 1st, Midnight.
- Race day registrations will be accepted from 6:30 am – 7:45 am.
- Pre-Race Adult $20.
- Race Day Adult & Youth $25.
NOTE: Race day signups will be EXTREMELY limited! Pre-registration is HIGHLY encouraged!
COURSE: Both courses begin and end on Main Street. These are family-friendly courses, chip timed by Southern Oregon Runners Club.
AWARDS: At the starting area immediately following the Race.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place Ribbons for all Standard Race Categories including 80+.
- Overall Male and Female, 5K and 1 Mile winners.
- Race Day Packets may be picked up on Race day on Main Street from 7:00 am – 7:45 am
- Pre-Race Packets may be picked up, Monday, July 3rd, at the Eagle Point Library from 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm.
REFRESHMENTS: Will be available immediately following the Race.
RACE ENTRANT PRIZE DRAWING: Must Be Present to Win
RACE CONTACT: Ruth Jenks, Race Director 541-941-8537 | [email protected]