The tournament is a two person scramble. Entry includes: green fees, golf cart, lunch and raffle tickets. There are three divisions: Men 18-57, Senior men 58+, omen all
Other contests include longest drive, closest to the pin, straightest drive, and a putting contest.
After your round enjoy a lunch of chicken, salad, beans and beverage.
Then the fun starts with the raffle. Each player is given 6 raffle tickets with their entry, but they can purchase more. Raffle prizes are given to the lucky ticket holder.
All Proceeds benefit the Lake Creek Historical Society.
- Location: Stone Ridge Golf Course 500 E Antelope Road, Eagle Point, Oregon 97524
- Directions: Take Hwy 140 heading east to Antelope Road. Turn Right. The course is about 1/2 mile on your right.
- Reservations/Registration: Registration sign up forms can be sent to you, or picked up at the Pioneer Hall, Lake Creek, OR. and Stone Ridge Golf Course.
- Cost: $
- Event Website:
- Organization: Lake Creek Historical Society
- Contact Phone Number: (541)826-1513
- Contact Email: [email protected]