We’re working really hard this year to add more value to the members of the Chamber. We would love to hear from YOU, what would add value to your business?
As of right now we have…
- We do once a month lunches, from 12-1, on the first Monday of each month (second Monday if the first one falls on a holiday)- You can find the location of the on the lunch on our website (link below for our events calendar). These are great to come together, get to know other local businesses and let them know about you!!
- Starting April 20th, we will be doing an evening mixer, 5-7pm, at Banner Bank (location can/might change if other chamber businesses would like to host)- this will be another great opportunity to network with the local business/people within your communities
- Chamber members get a profile on our website to showcase their business
- We do Monday Shout Outs (one business, each Monday) on our Facebook Group Page for the Chamber businesses
- Weekly shout outs of a Chamber Business on the newsletters (sent electronically)- if you know of anyone who would like to receive our newsletters, please send them the below link to register (the link is at the bottom of home page title “Keep Up To Date”)
We have open registration for the Vintage Fair (May 20th 10-3pm) and the 4th of July event (9-3pm), for vendors! If you or someone is interested in being a vendor, please us the below links to register.
Vintage Fair- $40 per 12 x 12 space
Vintage Fair Booth Vendor Registration Form (google.com)
4th of July Event $50 per 12 x 12 space
EP July 4, 2023 Vendor Registration Form (google.com)
We’re looking forward to continuing to grow and help our local communities!!
President of the Eagle Point and Upper Rogue Chamber of Commerce